Election Compliance Services, a subsidiary of Morgan Meredith & Associates, has over 15 years of federal, state and local campaign and committee compliance experience. Whether you’re a CongressionalCampaign looking for help navigating the maze of regulations or a federal political committee with a national presence we will make sure you are in compliance and find the right solution for your needs.
And as experts in Aristotle’s FEC Reporting programs we have three different options for your group to choose from (2 online and 1 stand-alone). We’ll find the right fit for your needs.
Staying Up to Date:
As your team knows FEC regulations are much different than typical accounting procedures, our staff regularly attends round table discussions and FEC conferences to remain up to date with ever changing Federal Election requirements.
- Complete FEC Reporting Services: Including creation, review and submission of all required FEC reports. (Annual, quarterly, pre-primary, etc.).
- Treasurer Services
- Disbursement and Receipts
- Initial Organization and Maintenance
- Finding a database that suits your campaign, submitting Statement of Organization and Candidacy to the FEC, maintaining all records and always be on the lookout for duplicates
- General Accounting Services: Including post deposits, payables, bank and merchant fees, reconcile bank statements, calculate and maintain all campaign payroll records. Including required payroll tax reports to the federal and state governments and preparing all required year-end tax documents – W-2, W-3, 1099, and 1096
- Create the annual 1120 POL for your IRS filing.